This used boutique guitar is a Michael Tuttle Custom Classic S model, with a 2-tone sunburst finish over an ash body. The guitar is in very good condition with only light wear around the body, and the original case with trem arm included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Trem Arm
- Solidbody Guitar
- 1-Piece Ash Body
- 1-Piece Roasted Maple Neck and Fretboard
- 12" Radius, Stainless Steel Frets, Bone Nut
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1-5/8" Nut Width, .104X.047 Stainless Steel Frets
- Lollar Dirty Blonde Pickups
- 5 Way Volume, Tone, Tone Controls
- Tuttle 6-Saddle Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- 2-Tone Sunburst Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!