Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a very ergonimically friendly NS Design CR4 Radius bass, designed by Ned Steinberger. The bass has a natural satin finish over a flame maple top, with a super strong 1-piece maple neck and carbon fiber core, with an ebony fretboard and very flat 15" radius. The onboard active electronics combined with a piezo system make this an incredibly versatile instrument. It's in overall excellent condition with the original case included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Natural Satin Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Ebony Fretboard
- 1-Piece Maple Neck with Carbon Fiber Core and Double Action Truss Rod
- 34” Scale Length, 15” Fretboard Radius, 1.6” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- EMG™/NS Integral system with EMG Radius custom magnetic pickups and NS Polar™ pickup system, 18-volt active onboard preamp
- Rotary for volume, active Treble cut/boost, active Bass cut/boost, magnetic/piezo pickup blend, 3-position magnetic pickup selector switch, and 3-position piezo EQ switch
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- NS Tuning System
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!