Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Watch the Product Demo Video
CR4 Radius Bass Natural Satin Item Description
This is a very ergonimically friendly NS Design CR4 Radius bass, designed by Ned Steinberger. The bass has a natural satin finish over a flame maple top, with a super strong 1-piece maple neck and carbon fiber core, with an ebony fretboard and very flat 15" radius. The onboard active electronics combined with a piezo system make this an incredibly versatile instrument. It's in overall excellent condition with the original case included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Natural Satin Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Ebony Fretboard
- 1-Piece Maple Neck with Carbon Fiber Core and Double Action Truss Rod
- 34” Scale Length, 15” Fretboard Radius, 1.6” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- EMG™/NS Integral system with EMG Radius custom magnetic pickups and NS Polar™ pickup system, 18-volt active onboard preamp
- Rotary for volume, active Treble cut/boost, active Bass cut/boost, magnetic/piezo pickup blend, 3-position magnetic pickup selector switch, and 3-position piezo EQ switch
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls
- NS Tuning System
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by NS Design
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy bass guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for NS Design bass guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this CR4 Radius Bass Natural Satin online from The Music Zoo.