This is a Nancy Leather Series guitar from Paoletti Instruments, a boutique guitar maker in Italy. This handmade guitar has a very unique look to it thanks to the crocodile pattern leather top, combined with brass pickguards and shotgun shell knobs. Many Rock Stars have wielded Paoletti instruments including Richard Fortus of Guns n Roses, Phil X, Slash and James Hetfield - and we can see why with their great feel as well as cosmetic features. If you want to stand out on a stage, grab a Paoletti!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black Nitro Finish with Crocodile Pattern Leather Top
- Chestnut Body
- Mahogany Neck and Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Frets
- Paoletti P-90 Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Paoletti 6-Screw Bridge
- Master Volume, Tone Control
- Brass Italian Style Pickguard
- 9 lbs, 1 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!