This is a new PRS S2 Series Custom 24, an American-made PRS with Maryland factory built quality! This Custom 24 boasts a Dark Cherry Sunburst finish over a maple top, mahogany body with pattern regular neck profile, and 85/15 "S" PRS humbuckers. A great American-made instrument at a price many players can afford!
Includes: Gigbag, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Dark Cherry Sunburst
- Maple Top
- Pattern Regular Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith 85/15 S Humbucking Pickups
- 3-Way Blade Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Tone
- Paul Reed Smith Designed Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
- 8 lbs, 3 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!