Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a new PRS S2 Series Custom 24, an American-made PRS with Maryland factory built quality without the flash and cosmetics that come with the core line of guitars. This Custom 24 boasts a classic Whale Blue finish over a maple top, mahogany body with pattern regular neck profile, and 85/15 "S" PRS humbuckers. A great American-made instrument at a price many players can afford!
Includes: PRS Gigbag, Trem Arm, Paperwork
- 7 lbs. 3 oz.
- Whale Blue Finish
- Maple Top
- Pattern Regular Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- .840" Neck Profile at Nut
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith 85/15 S Humbucking Pickups
- 3-Way Blade Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Tone
- Paul Reed Smith Designed Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!