Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a new PRS S2 Series Custom 24, an American-made PRS with Maryland factory built quality without the flash and cosmetics that come with the core line of guitars. This Custom 24 most notably has a really unique and eye-catching White Crackle finish over a maple top, mahogany body with pattern regular neck profile, and 85/15 "S" PRS humbuckers. A great American-made instrument at a price many players can afford! You can't beat the looks or tone of this one!
Includes: PRS Gigbag, Trem Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- White Crackle Finish
- Maple Top
- Pattern Regular Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith 85/15 S Humbucking Pickups
- 3-Way Blade Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Tone
- Paul Reed Smith Designed Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
- 7 lbs 7 oz.
- .860" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!