Here to celebrate 35 years of Paul Reed Smith as a company, this is the very special PRS 35th Anniversary Custom 24 with a Charcoal Cherry Burst finish and a Pattern Thin neck profile! The Custom 24 is perhaps the quintessential PRS model, and this is a limited edition guitar that adds the versatile double mini-toggle switches of the PRS Paul's Guitar model to make an incredibly versatile instrument. Each toggle switch lets you put either pickup in humbucker or true single-coil mods for a wide variety of tones.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Pattern Thin Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 24 Frets
- 25" Scale Length
- 85/15 Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Switch
- Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- PRS Gen III Patented Tremolo
- Phase III Locking Tuners w/ Faux Bone Buttons
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs 13 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!