Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
PRS CE 24 Satin Cherry Burst 2019 Item Description
This is a used and still in overall excellent condition PRS CE 24 model, built with a satin cherry burst finish over a flame maple top and mahogany body. The guitar has a fast playing Pattern Thin maple neck and with its bolt-on construction has a woody attack with a quick response. The guitar is in overall excellent condition and includes the original case.
Includes: Original Gigbag, Trem Arm and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Guitar
- Mahogany Body and Figured Maple Top
- Pattern Thin Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.0" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- 24 Frets
- Bird Inlays
- 85/15 Humbucker Pickups
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Push-Pull Coil Tap), 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch Controls
- PRS Patented Molded Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Satin Cherry Burst Finish
- 7 lbs, 8 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Paul Reed Smith
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for PRS electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this PRS CE 24 Satin Cherry Burst 2019 online from The Music Zoo.