Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This awesome PRS is a CE 24 Semi-Hollow model with a Blue Matteo finish over a figured maple top, and a semi-hollow mahogany body. The guitar has a fast-playing Pattern Thin maple neck finished in satin and with its bolt-on construction has a woody attack with a quick response. If you want a lightweight PRS that's built for being a super versatile performer, it's hard to beat the CE 24 Semi-Hollow!
Includes: Gigbag and Paperwork
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Blue Matteo Finish
- Mahogany Body and Figured Maple Top with F-Hole
- Pattern Thin Maple Neck and Rosewood Fretboard
- 25" Scale Length
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 24 Frets
- Bird Inlays
- 85/15 Humbucker Pickups
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Push-Pull Coil Tap), 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch Controls
- PRS Patented Molded Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!