PRS looks and tone with the added punch and attack of a bolt-on maple neck, this is a CE24 model with a special Amber Tri-Color Burst finish. The guitar is also tweaked from the usual with a satin black finish to the maple neck for a super-fast feel! This CE24 has 85/15 humbuckers with a 3-way switch and push-pull tone to split the humbuckers. A very versatile PRS for any gigging musician.
Includes: PRS Gigbag, Trem Arm, Eagle Tag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Amber Tri-Color Burst Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Natural Masked Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Bolt-On Satin Black Finished Pattern Thin Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith 85/15 Humbucking Pickups
- 3-Way Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Paul Reed Smith Designed Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Designed Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!