This is a great choice of a Custom 22 for those who want a slim neck to shred on! This is a used 2007 Custom 22 with a Black Cherry finish over a gorgeous 10-Top piece of quilt maple. The guitar has a Pattern Thin neck profile with a pair of Dragon II humbuckers and a rotary pickup switch. The guitar has a light amount of fret and play wear with surface swirl and dings on the treble side of the body. The original case, trem arm and adjustment tools are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Adjustment Tools
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black Cherry Finish
- 10-Top Quilt Maple Top
- Natural Masked Binding
- Thin Pattern Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith Dragon II Humbucking Pickups
- 5-Way Rotary Pickup Switch
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Paul Reed Smith Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
- 8 lbs. 5 oz.
- .820" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!