This is a PRS Custom 24 built to shred! This is a Custom 24 Floyd built within the PRS Wood Library where a premium PRS dealer can build out an instrument using hand-picked woods. This Custom 24 Floyd is finished in Copperhead with an exquisite quited maple top. The neck is figured mahogany and has a Standard carve to it, which is a nice medium/chunky "C" feel. The pickups are 59/09s with a 5-way rotary switch and a bit of old-school PRS vibe added with the Sweet Switch toggle. The guitar has a tremolo-stopper installed on the Floyd so that it is set up to only be down-tuned and not pulled-up for pitch raising. It's in excellent condition and includes the original case, trem arm and Eagle tag!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Eagle Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Mahogany Body and Quilt Maple Top
- Standard Carve Mahogany Neck
- 24-Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale Length, 1-11/16” Nut Width
- Bird Inlays
- Scraped Maple Top Binding
- 59/09 Humbuckers
- Rotary Pickup Selector and Sweet Switch
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Bridge(with Trem Block)
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Copperhead Finish
- 7 lbs 6 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!