Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Still in super clean condition with little to no wear on it - this is a 2005 PRS USA-built Dave Navarro Signature Custom 24 in Gloss White with gold hardware. Specs include HFS Treble and Vintage Bass pickups, a Pattern Thin neck profile and Bird inlays. The original case and Eagle tag are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Eagle Tag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Pattern Thin Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith HFS Treble and Vintage Bass Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Paul Reed Smith Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Locking Tuners
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!