Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
PRS Dave Navarro Signature Custom 24 2005 Item Description
Still in super clean condition with little to no wear on it - this is a 2005 PRS USA-built Dave Navarro Signature Custom 24 in Gloss White with gold hardware. Specs include HFS Treble and Vintage Bass pickups, a Pattern Thin neck profile and Bird inlays. The original case and Eagle tag are included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, Eagle Tag
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Pattern Thin Profile Mahogany Neck
- Mahogany Body
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25" Scale
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith HFS Treble and Vintage Bass Pickups
- 3-Way Toggle Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Paul Reed Smith Tremolo Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Locking Tuners
- 8 lbs, 2 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Paul Reed Smith
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for PRS electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this PRS Dave Navarro Signature Custom 24 2005 online from The Music Zoo.