The Blue Fade finish on this lightly used McCarty 594 is like staring into the clearest, bluest ocean. You might even feel like you're on an island vacation while playing it! The guitar has a flame top over a mahogany body, paired with an Indian rosewood neck and Gaboon ebony fretboard! Paua Bird inlays top this McCarty 594 off with class. The guitar has only light surface marks on the body, and includes the original case with Eagle tag.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 4 oz.
- Blue Fade Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Select Mahogany Body
- Pattern Vintage Profile Indian Rosewood Neck
- Gaboon Ebony Fingerboard
- PRS Paua Bird Inlays
- PRS Composite Nut
- 1.656" Nut Width
- 10" Radius
- 24.594" Scale
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- PRS 58/15 LT Humbucker Pickups
- Three Way Pickup Selector
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Coil Taps
- PRS 2-Piece Cast Zinc Stop Tailpiece
- PRS Locking Phase III Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!