Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a gorgeous and used but still in overall excellent condition McCarty 594 Soapbar from Paul Reed Smith, with a McCarty Sunburst finished Ten-Top grade flame maple top. This guitar sees the already excellent McCarty 594 loaded up with soapbar P-90s that are a result of a collaboration between Paul Reed Smith and Seymour Duncan, based off of the Antiquity model P-90. The pickup was modified slightly so it sits at the proper height in PRS’s cavity design. Like with original Antiquity pickups, chords sound full and round, while single notes sing sweetly. A relatively low output pickup; these soapbars have a many usable voicings by simply adjusting your volume and tone controls.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- 8 lbs. 6 oz.
- McCarty Sunburst Finish
- Ten-Top Figured Maple Top
- Select Mahogany Body
- Pattern Vintage Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- PRS Bird Inlays
- PRS Composite Nut
- 1.656" Nut Width
- 10" Radius
- 24.594" Scale
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.000" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS/Seymour Duncan Antiquity Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- Three Way Pickup Selector
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Coil Taps
- PRS 2-Piece Cast Zinc Stop Tailpiece
- PRS Locking Phase III Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!