This is a used and still in excellent condition McCarty 594 Soapbar with a Blood Orange finished Ten-Top grade flame maple top. This guitar sees the already excellent McCarty 594 loaded up with soapbar P-90s that are a result of a collaboration between Paul Reed Smith and Seymour Duncan, based off of the Antiquity model P-90. The pickup was modified slightly so it sits at the proper height in PRSâ€™s cavity design. Like with original Antiquity pickups, chords sound full and round, while single notes sing sweetly. A relatively low output pickup; these soapbars have a many usable voicings by simply adjusting your volume and tone controls. This guitar is in overall excellent condition with only light playwear to be seen, and includes the original case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Blood Orange Finish
- Ten-Top Figured Maple Top
- Select Mahogany Body
- Pattern Vintage Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- PRS Bird Inlays
- PRS Composite Nut
- 1.656" Nut Width
- 10" Radius
- 24.594" Scale
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS/Seymour Duncan Antiquity Soapbar P-90 Pickups
- Three Way Pickup Selector
- Individual Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull Coil Taps
- PRS 2-Piece Cast Zinc Stop Tailpiece
- PRS Locking Phase III Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!