This is a Music Zoo-spec'd Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Custom 24 built of woods which we handpicked at the factory in Maryland! The guitar features a charcoal stain to a curly maple top, and a complementing custom-color sage green finish to an equally impressive curly maple back and neck. The mahogany core of the body is a charcoal doghair stain to allow the pores of the mahogany to be shown. Inspiration for this instrument came from a picture of a 1968 Rolex Submariner, of which the dial was aged to a dark charcoal and was shown on a light olive green nylon band. The black, steel and green colors looked perfect together, and we wanted to envision it as a guitar! The results of working with PRS came out perfectly as we imagined. Make this one of a kind guitar yours today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Charcoal Top with Sage Green Back and Neck Finish
- Curly Maple Top and Back with Mahogany Core
- Stained Sage Maple Top Binding
- Curly Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard with Pattern Vintage Carve
- Ebony Headstock Overlay
- 25" Scale Length
- Matching Stained Sage Flame Maple Old Birds Inlays
- Paul Reed Smith 58/15 LT Humbucker Pickups
- Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Matching Curly Maple Back Plates
- Hybrid Hardware
- 8 lbs. 2 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!