This is a Music Zoo-spec'd Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Custom 24 built of woods which we handpicked at the factory in Maryland! The color is a custom-mixed Dark Red over a stunning quilt maple top. What makes the guitar truly special is the white finish to the body and and neck with black grain filler in the ash, highlighting the unique patterns of the wood grain. We wanted the guitar to feel modern and ready for fast-fingered players to pick it up, so we went with a Wide Thin neck profile and two PRS Metal humbuckers. Finishing the cosmetics out, the center of each inlay is White Turquoise, bordered by Dark Red Coral to make the color scheme of the guitar!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Custom Dark Red Finish with White and Black Grain Fill Body and Neck Finish
- Quilt Maple Top
- Ash Body
- Painted Black Body Binding
- Ash Neck with Wide Thin Neck Profile
- Ebony Headstock Overlay
- 25" Scale Length
- White Turquoise Bird Inlays with Dark Red Coral Outlines
- Paul Reed Smith Metal Humbucker Pickups
- Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Matching Ash Back Plates
- Flat Black Hardware
- 8 lbs. 2 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!