We were inspired at the PRS Factory upon seeing a few split top guitars with double color schemes to take it one level further with this Private Stock Custom 24: why not two different woods?! We handpicked a flame maple cap to be combined with a nice piece of figured walnut to be split on the bass side of the top. Not to be outshined, the neck is an astounding piece of roasted flame maple! Electronics on this Custom 24 are super versatile, with a 5-way switch wired to the Duncan Hot Rails neck pickup and 57/08 bridge humbucker. This is a PRS Private Stock built to do it all.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Eagle Tag and Paperwork
- 7 lbs. 10 oz.
- Indigo Finish On Curly Maple Side, Natural Finish on Walnut
- Curly Maple and Walnut Split Top with Paua Zipflex Purfling
- Swamp Ash Body
- Roasted Curly Maple Neck and Ebony Fretboard with Pattern Thin Neck Profile
- Ebony Headstock Overlay
- 25" Scale Length
- .830" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Mother of Pearl Bird Inlays with Paua Outlines
- Paul Reed Smith 57/08 Bridge Humbucker and Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Pickup
- Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners with Gold Buttons
- Hybrid Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!