This gorgeous, top of the line Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 built within the Private Stock line. Private Stock instruments are all built with woods and specs hand-picked by PRS' top dealer stores, including The Music Zoo. This Custom 24 is finished in Copperhead with a quilt maple top, mahogany body and a sinker mahogany neck. The pearl bird inlays are all outlined in 10 karat gold, and hardware on the guitar includes 59/09 humbuckers with a tremolo bridge and Phase II tuners. The guitar is in excellent condition and includes the original COA and trem arm.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Copperhead Finish
- Quilted Maple Top and Figured Mahogany Body
- Natural Masked Curly Maple Top Binding
- Sinker Mahogany Neck with Standard Neck Carve and Macassar Ebony Fretboard
- Macassar Ebony Headstock Overlay
- 25" Scale Length
- Mother of Pearl Bird Inlays with 10 Karat Gold Outlines
- PRS 59/09 Humbucker Pickups
- Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- PRS Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase II Set Screw Locking Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Gold Hardware
- 8 lbs. 13 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!