This is a very lightly used and still in excellent condition PRS Private STock guitar! The original case and COA are incldued. Featuring a Vintage Sunburst finish over a unique cedar top and figured mahogany for the back and neck - all the woods on this guitar were handpicked by us at the PRS factory in Maryland! The guitar has a 2-piece bridge and rotary pickup switch, with the headstock logo being a signature handwritten by Paul Reed Smith himself. This guitar is as much of a joy it is to play as it is to look at.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Brazilian Rosewood Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- High Gloss Nitro Vintage Sunburst Finish
- Cedar Top
- Figured Mahogany Body
- Figured Mahogany Neck and Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard with Wide Fat Carve
- Hand-Signed PRS Headstock Logo by Paul Reed Smith
- 25" Scale Length
- Solid Green Ripple Birds Inlays
- HFS Treble Pickup and Vintage Bass Neck Pickup
- Volume and Tone Control with Rotary Pickup Switch
- Nickel PRS 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners
- Brazilian Rosewood Back Plates and Truss Rod Cover
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs. 1 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!