This incredible instrument is a PRS Private Stock Hollowbody II, built of woods hand-picked by The Music Zoo at the PRS factory, and built out to our specs with a Faded Aqua Violet finish over quilt maple top and back woods, with a white finished and black grain filler mahogany sides. The guitar also features a coveted Brazilian rosewood fretboard adorned in mother of pearl and paua Bird inlays. We decided to make a versatile Hollowbody II with a fat and clear sounding P-90 in the neck for Jazz tones, while letting you turn the gain up a bit with a bridge humbucker.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Eagle Tags and Paperwork
- 5 lbs. 2 oz.
- Faded Aqua Violet Finish
- Quilted Maple Top and Back with Mahogany Rims
- Mahogany Neck with Pattern Regular Carve
- Mother of Pearl Side Dots
- Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard and Headstock Veneer
- Mother of Pearl Birds Inlays with Paua Outlines and Paua Purfling
- PRS Composite Nut
- 10" Radius
- 25" Scale
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Soapbar P-90 Neck Pickup and PRS 58/15 LT Bridge Humbucker
- Three Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- PRS Stoptail and Phase III Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!