Here is a gorgeous McCarty 594, built by the PRS Private Stock division, featuring a 1-piece quilted maple top handpicked by The Music Zoo at the PRS factory! The guitar also is spec'd with a handpicked black limba body, ziricote neck, and all outlined with curly maple binding! As if the 1-piece top isn't eye-catching enough, we went with a vibrant Faded Bonnie Pink finish!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Eagle Tag and Paperwork
- 6 lbs. 12 oz.
- Faded Bonnie Pink Finish
- 1-Piece Quilted Maple Top, Black Limba body
- Ziricote Neck and African Blackwood Fretboard with Curly Maple Binding
- 24.594" Scale
- Pattern Vintage Neck Carve
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS Bird Inlays with Crushed Abalone Center and Mother of Pearl Outlines
- Paul Reed Smith 58/15 LT Humbucker Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Push-Pull Tone Controls
- Paul Reed Smith 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- Paul Reed Smith Phase III Locking Tuners
- Composite Nut
- Mixed Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!