This is a Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Santana model, built of a 1-piece figured mahogany body, a matching neck, and Brazilian rosewood fretboard- all handpicked by The Music Zoo at the PRS factory. The guitar is based on a very early model that Paul had built for Carlos, and is featured within the "A Complete History of Paul Reed Smith Guitars" book. The guitar has a set of Santana humbuckers, and the electronics are true to the original with a single volume control, 5-way rotary switch, and a mini-toggle which is the PRS Sweet Switch. It's a subtle, yet incredibly classy and perfectly crafted instrument. One of our favorite Private Stocks yet!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural High Gloss Nitro Finish
- Figured 1-Piece Mahogany Body
- Figured Mahogany Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- Santana Neck Carve
- Solid Green Ripple Abalone Private Stock Eagle, Birds Inlays, and Side Dots
- 25" Scale Length
- Santana Humbuckers with Volume Control, 5-Way Rotary and Sweet Switch
- PRS Gen III Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Phase III Set Screw Locking Tuners
- Brazilian Rosewood Backplate and Truss Rod Cover
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 6 oz.
- .870" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!