This is a Paul Reed Smith Vela, crafted by the incredible luthiers in the PRS Private Stock division. Built of woods that we handpicked at the factory, we wanted to use the versatile model of the Vela to show off some of the best woods that PRS has to offer. The top is a stunning piece of roasted flame maple over a swamp ash body, a roasted curly maple neck paired with an ebony fretboard, and the pickguard is crafted of ebony as well with matching maple purfling. This Vela features the lower output D-Type neck pickup, with a full-size 57/08 bridge humbucker and PRS Gen III tremolo as opposed to the fixed bridge you'd usually see on production Vela guitars. It's lightweight, well balanced, and has eye-catching looks from every angle! Make this one of a kind PRS a part of your collection today!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Private Stock Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Flame Maple Top
- Swamp Ash Body
- Pattern Regular Profile Roasted Curly Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with Roasted Maple Binding
- 25" Scale Length
- Brown Mother of Pearl Old Birds Fretboard Inlays with Mother of Pearl Outlines and Purfling
- Paul Reed Smith Type-D Neck Pickup, 57/08 Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Ebony Pickguard with 1/16" Roasted Maple Purfling and Ebony Pickup Rings
- Paul Reed Smith Gen III Tremolo with Locking Saddles
- Paul Reed Smith Phase III Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs 10 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!