The long awaited PRS Silver Sky John Mayer Signature electric guitar has hit the market! The new Silver Sky is a guitar that John Mayer will certainly feel at home playing, though of course it has it's own PRS flare. Some of the more distinctive features include:
A "reverse" PRS headstock that provides even string length behind the nut, while still feeling like an "S" headstock, and matching Mayer's playing style.
- A neck shape based off of 1963 and 1964 examples of the guitar that inspired the Silver Sky, with a 25.5" scale and 7.25" fingerboard radius.
- Traditional vintage tuners and tremolo - yet both boasting the locking PRS design
- Body flush tremolo bridge to create more acoustic resonance.
- New 635JM single coils
The Silver Sky also boasts the traditional PRS lower horn scoop, a 1-21/32" nut width, and a small bird inlaid rosewood fingerboard.
Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 3 oz.
- Dodgem Blue Finish
- Alder Body
- 635JM Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Small Bird Inlays
- 7.25" Radius
- 25.5" Scale
- .840” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
- 1-21/32" Bone Nut
- 22 Frets
- .850” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- PRS Steel Tremolo
- PRS Vintage Style Locking Tuners
- PRS 635JM Single Coil Pickups
- 1 Vol, 2 Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!