Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Easily the most versatile guitar that Paul Reed Smith makes, here is a used 2019 Special 22 Semi-Hollow with a stunning 10-Top flame maple cap and a coveted Brazilian rosewood fretboard. The guitar includes paperwork from PRS confirming the use of Brazilian rosewood. The guitar is loaded up with two 58/15 MT humbuckers with a 57/08 Narrowfield in the middle position! The guitar has a 5-way pickup switch along with individual coil taps per humbucker - with that electronics setup, there isn't much genre-wise that this PRS isn't capable of performing. The guitar is in excellent condition with the original case, trem arm and Eagle tag included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Eagle Tag, Brazilian Rosewood Paperwork, Trem Arm
- Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Transparent Green Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Natural Masked Binding
- Mahogany Body
- Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard and Pattern Shape Mahogany Neck
- 25" Scale Length
- PRS Birds Inlay
- Paul Reed Smith 58/15 MT Humbucker Pickups with Narrowfield Middle Pickup
- Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Pickup Selector and 2 Mini-Toggles for Coil-Tapping
- Gen III Tremolo, Phase III Tuners
- Composite Nut
- 6 lbs. 15 oz.
- .890" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!