This very nice acoustic is a used 2018 Santa Cruz OM Pre-War 14-fret acoustic guitar, finished in natural gloss to let the grain of the wood be shown. The guitar was ordered special from Santa Cruz with a torrified Adirondack spruce top and black binding over the headstock. There's a small spot of super glue on the bridge wing, that's possibly able to be scraped off but would leave a mark on the wood. There is also the start of a finish crack on the back of the body, towards the bridge pin - nothing which would go down to the wood and affect the structure of the guitar. It sounds wonderful with a crisp, warm tone and has the original hard case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 14th Fret Neck/Body Joint
- OM Size
- Torrified Adirondack Spruce Top
- East Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Adirondack Spruce Bracing, Hot Hide Glue Construction
- Herringbone Rosette and Purfling
- Customized Black Peghead Binding
- Mahogany Neck with “V” Profile
- Ebony Fretboard
- Solid Headstock
- 1-3/4" Nut Width, 2-3/16” Width at 14th Fret
- 25.375" Scale Length
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- 4 lbs, 2 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .960" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!