Here's a beautiful Spector 5-string bass with a unique "Glacier Melt" finish over a quilt maple top. Built in Woodstock, NY - this bass is packed with features for the discerning bassist that include EMG active pickups with an Aguilar pre-amp, brass nut and a rock solid Hipshot bridge!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Quilt Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- 3-Piece Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement Rods and Pao Ferro Fretboard
- 35" Scale Length
- 16” Radius
- 1.81” Nut Width
- EMG 40 DCX Pickups, OBP-3 Pre-Amp
- Brass Nut
- Hipshot Bridge, .66” Spacing
- Chrome Aluminum Hardware
- 8 lbs, 8 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!