Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone, courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic.
- Sonic Blue Finish
- Poplar Body
- "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Indian Laurel Fingerboard
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length, 9.5” Fretboard Radius
- Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickups
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- 3-Way Switch
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!