Classic Vibe '60s Tele looks plus the cool-factor of a Baritone guitar? Yes, please! This is the new Squier Classic Vibe Baritone Custom Tele! The guitar has an extended 27" scale length to handle low and alternate tunings, with an easy-playing 9.5" radius and "C" neck profile. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Solidbody Guitar
- Nyatoh Body
- "C" Shape Maple Neck and Indian Laurel Fretboard
- 27" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Frets
- White Dot Inlays
- 2 Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickups
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Switching
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!