The Squier Standard Telecaster plays great, with traditional vibe and modern feel. Player-friendly features like the slimmer neck and 22-fret laurel fingerboard make for easier playing, and the die-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability. A six-saddle bridge helps keep intonation in check and the single-coil alnico pickups sound great with lots of twang and sparkle!
- Agathis Body
- Maple Neck and Laurel Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650” Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- White Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Bridge: Standard Single-Coil Tele and Neck: Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls
- 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles Bridge
- Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Antique Burst Finish
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!