Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in excellent condition Strandberg Original 7, the Boden model that started it all for Strandberg. The Original 7 is built with a chambered swamp ash body and a 4A-grade flame maple top. The neck is crafted of 3-pieces of roasted birdseye maple with two carbon fiber fillets for stability, and a matching roasted maple fretboard. Two fantastic sounding Fishman Fluence Modern humbuckers provide the sound, and the fanned fret design with the EnderNeck profile make the guitar feel and play only like a Strandberg can. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with very little playwear to be seen on it, and it includes the original case.
Includes: Strandberg Gig Bag
- 4 lbs, 14 oz.
- Black Finish
- Bookmatched Flame Maple Top
- Chambered Swamp Ash Body
- 5-Piece Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck with Carbon Fiber Fillets
- Roasted Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
- EndurNeck Neck Shape
- .890" Neck Profile at Nut
- .920" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- 20" Compound Radius
- 24 Fanned Stainless Steel Frets
- 26.25"-25.5" Fanned Scale Length
- Strandberg EGS Bridge with Integrated Tuners
- Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Pickups
- Luminlay Side Dots and Fret Markers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!