This is a used and still in excellent condition Suhr Classic Antique model with a Black finish and a super resilient roasted maple neck! This triple single-coil pickup'd guitar has an alder body, a bolt-on construction, and three V60LP pickups with the Suhr SSCII silent single coil system so you can have all your single-coil chime without the associated hum! The guitar has a comfortable medium "C" neck profile, and it's still in excellent overall condition with the original case, trem arm and spec sheet included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Spec Sheet and Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Antique Black Finish
- Alder Body
- Even C Medium Roasted Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9"-12" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- V60LP Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone, Tone Controls
- SSCII System
- Gotoh 510 2-Post Bent Saddles Steel Block Bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs. 14 oz.
- .850” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!