Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Classic Extreme Antique Triple Thornbucker Electric Guitar Transparent Blonde Item Description
A decked out Suhr Classic Antique with a heavily aged Transparent Blonde finish on a swamp ash body with an even "C" slim profile maple neck, stainless steel frets which will last a lifetime, and not one or two, but three Suhr Thornbucker humbuckers with raw nickel covers! The guitar has a Gotoh 510 2-point tremolo, and Suhr locking tuners for reliable tuning on stage or in the studio.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Extra Heavy Aged Trans Blonde Finish
- Swamp Ash Body
- Even C Slim Roasted 1-Piece Maple Neck
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 10"-14 Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Thornbucker Bridge, Neck, and Middle Humbuckers with Raw Rickel Covers
- SSV Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume, Tone, Tone Controls
- Push Pull to Split All Three Humbuckers
- Gotoh 510 2-Post Bent Saddles Steel Block Bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs. 6 oz.
- .800” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .890” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Suhr
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Suhr electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Classic Extreme Antique Triple Thornbucker Electric Guitar Transparent Blonde online from The Music Zoo.