Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A great workhorse T-style Suhr, this is a used and still in very good condition Suhr Classic T Antique, built in 2011. The guitar has a Suhr single-coil in the bridge with a P-90 neck that offer plenty of spank and sparkle, and an alder body with a rock solid 1-piece maple neck.
Includes: Non-Original Gigbag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- 1-Piece Maple Neck with ‘60s “C” Vintage Medium Neck Shape
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9"-12" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Frets
- Classic T and P-90 Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone, Tone Controls
- 3-Saddle Vintage T Bridge
- Gotoh Kluson Tuners
- 7 lbs, 9 oz.
- .830” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!