Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A workhorse T-style Suhr if there ever was one, here is a lightly used Classic T model with a Trans White finish over an ash body. The guitar has a sturdy roasted maple neck, stainless steel frets and Wilkinson hardware. The guitar looks like it's in great shape, and the original Suhr gigbag is included.
Includes: Original Gig Bag
- Solidbody Electric Guitar.
- Trans White Finish
- Ash Body
- ’60s Vintage “C” Roasted Maple Neck
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9"-12" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- Suhr Classic T Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone Controls
- Wilkinson 3-Saddle Bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!