Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Maybe we’re biased when a guitar with a Zebrawood top comes in, maybe not! This is a Suhr Classic T with a Zebrawood top over a swamp ash body and a fantastic feeling and sounding roasted maple neck. The body is finished in trans white which is light enough to see the dark streaks of the wood come through the top, and the scraped binding is a nice touch as well. The Thornbucker humbuckers provide the sound, and a splittable signal via the push/pull tone pot keeps the guitar versatile.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Trans White Finish
- Zebrawood Top with Double Scraped Binding
- Swamp Ash Body
- Old Growth River Recovered Roasted Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Even "C" Slim Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 10"-14" Compound Radius
- 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Recessed Gotoh 510 2-Post Bridge
- Thornbucker and Thornbucker + Humbuckers
- Five-Way Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls with Push/Pull To Split Bridge Pickup
- Black Hardware
- Cocobolo Knobs, Switch Tip, Headstock Overlay
- 9 lbs, 2 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!