Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here we have a Suhr Custom Classic model with a triple single-coil pickup configuration built from White Limba with a natural finish! Features include a compound 9-12" fretboard radius, stainless steel frets and a Gotoh 510 2-post bridge!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Finish
- White Limba Body
- ’60s “C” Vintage Medium Profile Maple Neck, Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9"-12" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- Suhr V60 Single-Coil Pickups
- Master Volume, Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Gotoh 510 2-Post Bridge
- Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .830” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .950” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!