Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This versatile offset from Suhr is a used Ian Thornley signature model in seafoam green. The Big Wreck and Thornley guitarist's signature instrument features a custom "V" profile to the roasted maple neck, a matching headstock, locking tuners and a set of Suhr pickups in a HSH configuration. This guitar is still in excellent condition with little to no wear on it!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Adjustment Tools
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Seafoam Green Finish
- Roasted Alder Body
- Thornley V Profile Roasted Maple Neck, Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- Jumbo Stainless Steel FretsSSV Neck, V70 Middle, SSH+ Bridge Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switch, Position 3 = Both Hums
- Series/Parallel For Each Pickup. (Towards The Neck = Parallel, Towards The Bridge = Series)
- TonePros TP6 Tune-o-Matic Bridge
- Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .870” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!