If you're looking for a shredder guitar that's pretty much built to do whatever you can throw at it, you can't go wrong with this Suhr Modern with an Extreme Antique 2-Tone Sunburst finish. The versatility and playability on this guitar is unbelievable. The deeply carved out lower horn allows for all the frets to be reached without strain. The tone knob is a push pull pot which allows for splitting both humbuckers. The guitar has been antiqued by Suhr, giving the instrument some finish checking and dings around the edges and contours of the body, making it look like a guitar that's been dragged around on tour for a bit. The looks have been flashed up a bit with a flame maple top on the alder body, and the oil finished neck feels extremely smooth, nothing to hold those fast runs up the fretboard back!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 2-Tone Sunburst Antique Finish
- 3/16” 2-Piece Flame Maple Top, Alder 2-Piece Body
- Roasted Maple Neck and Fretboard
- Modern Elliptical Neck Shape
- 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- JST SSV Neck Humbucker, ML Single-Coil Middle Pickup, SSH+ Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 5-Way Switch
- Push-Pull to Split Both Humbuckers
- 510 2-Post Bent Saddles Bridge (Recessed)
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 7 oz.
- .770" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .840” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!