This is a used and still in excellent condition 2012 Suhr Modern, built with two DiMarzio Gravity Storm humbuckers, a Gotoh Floyd routed for a D-Tuna, and a customized transparent purple burst finish over a quilt maple top! This guitar features an ebony board with stainless steel frets, abalone dot inlays, and scraped maple binding. The original case is included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Light Bengal Burst Finish
- Quilt Maple Top, Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with Ebony Fretboard
- Modern Elliptical Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 10-14" Radius
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Recessed Gotoh 510 Tremolo with Tremel-No and D-Tuna
- DiMarzio Gravity Storm Humbuckers
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 7 lbs 15 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .850" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!