Looking for a simple-yet-effective shredder? Here is a used Suhr Modern with an Ocean Turquoise Metallic finish built in 2015. The guitar has a maple top over basswood body, with a full pao ferro neck and compound 12-16" fretboard radius. The two Suhr humbuckers have a single volume control, and it's loaded with a recessed Gotoh trem. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with the original case included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ocean Turquoise Metallic Finish
- Maple Top and Basswood Body
- Pao Ferro Neck and Fretboard
- Modern Elliptical Neck Shape
- 12-16" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- SSV Neck Humbucker, SSH Plus Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume Controls
- 3-Way Switch
- Recessed Gotoh Floyd Tremolo
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Black Hardware
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .830” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!