This beautiful guitar is a used Suhr Modern T model with an Angel Quilt maple top finished in Trans Denim Slate. The guitar features a roasted maple neck with a rosewood board, abalone inlays, and a set of Aldrich humbuckers. There's some scratches from string ends on the headstock, with light playwear around the body, corrosion on humbucker covers and some surface swirl on the back of the body. The original hard case is included!
Includes: Original Suhr Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Trans Denim Slate Finish
- Angel Quilt Maple Top
- Roasted Maple Neck
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Oil Neck Finish
- Modern Elliptical Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Abalone Decal and Dot Inlays
- Hardtail Bridge
- Suhr Aldrich Humbuckers
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- 8 lbs. 5 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!