Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
If you're a player looking for speed, tone, and looks in your instrument, then we think you can't go wrong with this beautiful Suhr Modern Carve Top guitar with a Transparent Blue Denim finish on a 3/16" piece of waterfall burl maple. The guitar has Suhr's "modern elliptical" neck shape, which is one of the fastest shredder profiles around – not to mention it’s carved onto an Indian Rosewood neck, and is loaded with Suhr SSV (neck) and SSH+ (bridge) humbuckers. Add in the scraped maple binding and beautiful ebony fretboard, and you've got an instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Trans Blue Denim Top Finish, Natural Back
- 3/16” Waterfall Burl Maple Top
- Black Limba Body
- Modern Elliptical Indian Rosewood Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 10"-14" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- SSV Neck Pickup
- SSH+ Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume, Tone Controls with 5-Way Black Switch
- Gotoh Recessed 510 2-Post Bridge
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .800” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .860” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!