This is a one of a kind Taylor Grand Concert 12-Fret that was on display at a special Taylor event at the 2019 NAMM Show! It's a 12-string guitar finished in Honey Sunburst over the Lutz Spruce top, and Shaded Edgeburst to the Black Limba back and sides - along with antique gold tuners, and Taylor Expression System 2 electronics. The 12-Fret GC body has a shorter 24-7/8" scale length, which is great for easing up the tension of the 12 strings, and makes it a rhythm strummers delight to play!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- Honey Sunburst Top, Shaded Edgeburst Back and Sides Finish
- Grand Concert 12-Fret Cutaway Body Shape
- Lutz Spruce Top
- Black Limba Back and Sides
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Pale Koa Body Binding
- 24-7/8" Scale
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- Expression System 2 Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!