Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the new for 2018 Limited 358e from Taylor. The 358e is a Grand Orchestra 12-string guitar with an all-satin Honey Sunburst top and Shaded Edgeburst sides and neck. It's built with a Lutz spruce top and Tasmanian blackwood for the back and sides. Blackwood is a nicely focused tonewood with a punchy midrange enhanced by some sparkly treble - the Lutz spruce assists in giving the guitar extra volume. Taylor ES2 electronics and Italian acrylic fretboard inlays round the looks and features out.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 5 lbs, 5 oz.
- All-Satin Honey Sunburst Top and Shaded Edgeburst Back and Neck Finish
- Grand Orchestra Body Shape
- Lutzs Spruce Top
- Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Marbled Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 15" Fretboard Radius
- Protein Glue Construction
- Gothic Diamonds Fretboard Inlays, 3-Ring Rosette, Faux Tortoise Shell Binding
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Taylor Nickel Tuners
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!