Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the new for 2018 Limited 358e from Taylor. The 358e is a Grand Orchestra 12-string guitar with an all-satin Honey Sunburst top and Shaded Edgeburst sides and neck. It's built with a Lutz spruce top and Tasmanian blackwood for the back and sides. Blackwood is a nicely focused tonewood with a punchy midrange enhanced by some sparkly treble - the Lutz spruce assists in giving the guitar extra volume. Taylor ES2 electronics and Italian acrylic fretboard inlays round the looks and features out.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 5 lbs, 5 oz.
- All-Satin Honey Sunburst Top and Shaded Edgeburst Back and Neck Finish
- Grand Orchestra Body Shape
- Lutzs Spruce Top
- Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Marbled Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 15" Fretboard Radius
- Protein Glue Construction
- Gothic Diamonds Fretboard Inlays, 3-Ring Rosette, Faux Tortoise Shell Binding
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- Taylor Nickel Tuners