Here's a beautiful Grand Auditorium, a limited edition 614ce-L7 from 2004. The guitar is built with a sitka spruce top and amazing pieces of flame big leaf maple for the back and sides, with a koa center wedge that matches the koa binding. Complementing the koa binding is a cocobolo rosette. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with some light playwear around the body, and includes the original hardshell case.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Gloss Finish
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Big Leaf Maple Back and Sides with Koa Center Wedge
- Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard and Bridge
- Koa Binding and Cocobolo Rosette
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Taylor Gold Tuners
- Expression System Electronics
- 4 lbs, 13 oz.
- .840" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .880" Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!