This is a beautiful 812ce DLX from Taylor, a top-tier Grand Concert built with a sitka spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, a super-comfortable armrest built into the top, and Adirondack spruce bracing. The guitar has pale figured maple binding, and excellent sounding ES2 electronics.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 4 lbs, 7 oz.
- Natural Finish
- Grand Concert Body Shape
- Advanced Performance Bracing with Relief Rout
- Indian Rosewood Back and Sides
- Sitka Spruce Top
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24-7/8" Scale Length
- 1.75" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- .830” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Thickness at 9th Fret
- Ebony Bridge Pins with Abalone Dots
- Ebony Headstock Overlay
- Pale Non-Figured Maple Binding
- Tusq Nut and Micarta Saddle
- Taylor ES2 Electronics
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!