Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This gorgeous Taylor guitar is a 2020 Limited Edition 814ce built with premium woods that include a Lutz Spruce top paired with Cocobolo back and sides! The guitar has Taylor's V-Class bracing along with cosmetic accoutremont that include MOP Element inlays and a Paua/Grained Ivoroid rosette. The back and sides are even finished in Shaded Edgeburst to complement the Cocobolo and Mahogany.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Natural Top Finish
- Shaded Edgeburst Back & Sides Finish
- Lutz Sitka Spruce Top
- V-Class Bracing
- Cocobolo Back & Sides
- Tropical Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- West African Ebony Binding and Peghead Overlay
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.75" Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Mother of Pearl Element Fingerboard Inlays
- Paua Rosette with West African Ebony and On-Edge Grained Ivoroid
- Expression System 2 Electronics
- Gold Taylor Tuners
- 4 lbs. 13 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .870” Neck Profile at 9th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!